Established in Dec 2009
Yo’ Care South Sudan is a non-for-profit, non-political and non-governmental organization in South Sudan that creates, develops & provides comprehensive and integrated basic packages of One healthcare (human, animal and environmental), nutrition and WASH services to the South Sudanese public.
The organization is formed by a group of healthcare professionals having vivid experience and wide exposure in healthcare and WASH sectors as well as within the broader NGO industry. People involved here are young qualified medical and healthcare graduates and qualified nutritionists from renowned universities across South Sudan and the region..
“Nurture healthier societies in South Sudan.”
Improving peoples’ lives by identifying, developing, and providing meaningful healthcare products and services that address unmet medical, nutritional and sanitation related needs of the South Sudanese public.
Yo’ Care has a diverse portfolio of healthcare activities and clinical services, with specific objective in the following sectors ; –
1.0 Healthcare & nutrition
- To provide lifesaving and integrated Basic Package of Health and Nutrition Services (BPHNS), including Maternal and Child Health,Immunization, Control of Communicable diseases and Mental Health, as per the Ministry of Health of South Sudan’s protocol
- To support strengthening of healthcare system in selected States and location in South Sudan to prevent, detect, and respond to outbreaks of common epidemic prone disease (Covid-19, measles, cholera, malaria and diarrhea)
2.0 Water, sanitation and hygiene
- To provide families with clean water, improved sanitation and good hygiene practices
- Putting,people (patients and beneficiaries) first
- Being a great place to work
- Living our core values — integrity, collaboration, passion, pursuit of excellence and innovation: